Canon Printer Setup
Here is a complete manual for all of the users that desire help for Canon Printer Setup. Each of the processes is explained in the most effortless approach to get the setup user friendly and error-free.
Build a secure internet connection
This is definitely the most critical procedure of the Canon printer installation. A powerful and strong connection is necessary during the procedure. You’re offered with over one method to set up the connection. But you can elect to your preferred strategy and also the one that works best for the printer. To make the procedure easier, we’re supplying the directions that you have to follow to build a secure connection.
The WPS Connection Method
Here is the widely used method and also the simplest one for canon printer setup. You must proceed over a couple of steps, and you’re finished with the connection. But this method can work only if your modem supports the WPS button.
- Begin the procedure with your printer power on.
- If your printer display is off, press the “Copy” button and then power on it.
- Now, start looking at your WiFi button on your control panel of the printer.
- These steps will try to get access to your router. Find the WPS button and then press it for two minutes.
- After that, release the button and then examine the display of your printer. On the other hand, the printer may take a couple of moments to reveal the status connected. Thus, relax and wait patiently.
The Wireless Method For Canon Printer Setup
Another procedure to elect for wireless networks configuration is the standard method (Via wireless). This method is a bit lengthy, and you have to follow some more steps, but by this method, you can easily install printer drivers.
- First, you need to start the printer (switch on the printer), you will see the green light starts blinking.
- Then, from the many buttons on your printer, tap the”Menu” button. This will show the system settings on your screen.
- You will see many options to establish a secure connection. Choose WIFI (Wireless) connection and proceed to the next step.
- After that, Select the standard setup option, it will start finding the available connections.
- Now, Choose your preferred connection from the WIFI connection list.
- Make sure to choose the excellent internet speed connection.
- When you choose the SSID option, then you have to go to the security password. Enter the correct network password.
- To confirm and validate the connection strength, Press “OK”. Your canon printer setup is now correctly done.
Steps to download Canon printer drivers
After the main printer setup and network setup, comes with the download of Canon printer Driver. To set up your printer and do the printing, you should have a printer driver installed on your computer system. The downloading is relatively easy and effortless. You must see the “canon.com/ijsetup” webpage. Then, enter your product model from the required area to click on the “Setup” tab. The connection for your download will now appear in your display. You can click the URL to begin the Canon printer setup file after selecting the OS.
Steps to Setup Canon Mobile Application
Mobile technology has completely changed the way people work, store information, keep records, and much more. It is the technology that helps people to keep the world at their fingertips. With the rise in the usage of mobile devices, it becomes important to link them with printing too. With no surprise, Canon never fails to keep up with the technology. Hence, it introduced its mobile app that fits in all the devices like tablets, smartphones (Android and iOS), as well as Chromebooks. Not just one, but there are multiple Canon mobile printing applications. Some of the applications are Canon Inkjet Selphy App, Canon Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Service, Canon Pixma Cloud Link, Canon Pixma Cloud Link, Canon ij setup Wireless Direct Printing, Canon Google Cloud Print, and many more.